Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Request from the developers, possible game promoting.
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24
Request from the developers, possible game promoting.

Hello, I have perhaps a bit of a strange question, but I figured I'd give it a go. I myself also play Second Life, and for those who do not know, the 'game' is pretty much a Sandbox based one like GMod would be, but with the ability to create things in-game. Now they've updated it so support the import of full models and thus I wish to import one or both monsters from Amnesia to the game and re-rig them to be used as a so called Avatar there. Basically you can become a Servant there then.

Of course, I did not want to break copy rights so I figured I'd ask here first even though I'm not gonna earn a single penny on it, I'm just planning to bring the monsters into Second Life as a free Avatar, and in the process promoting the game.

So, is this okay or rather not? Huh
08-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Find
Nigerian Knight Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Request from the developers, possible game promoting.

In my experience, Second Life is a game an insane lot more horrid than Amnesia. Anywho, as long as there's no money involved you're free to do anything you want.
08-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Find
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9

Not really. Big Grin

You still need to ask for permission even if it's free.
08-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

What Tottel said. Tongue Not just gonna use it, so will wait for a reply from an official Frictional Games employee. :o
08-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Find