Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck at Shaft 12 entrance
StackOfPoo Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck at Shaft 12 entrance

So, I'm stuck.

Spoiler below!
It's the place after the steam puzzle, the one where you have to move on the floor in the right order. There's a door up the stairs and it doesn't open. So I took the barrels away and smashed the metal thing. I went to the ventilation shaft and walked right, and up after it. Now, there's another metal thingey I'm supposed to smash. The problem is that I can't smash it. I've tried using the pick axe, the hammer, the broom, everything I could hit it with. It doesn't break. Under it should be Shaft 12.

I've also tried to look around the whole place but that is the only reasonable place(not counting the door which is jammed) where I vould get out.

HELP!

Is it a bug or should I do something differently?

EDIT: Oh My God I am STUPID!!!

Spoiler below!
While waiting for an answer to this thread I decided to keep trying. So, I was hitting the thing with my pick axe and suddenly I accindentally pressed 2 on my keyboard. I'm using it to toggle my pick axe. And ZING, the door entrance cursor appeared. Case solved.

Well I guess it's good I had to register so if I encounter any REAL problems I can post them.
05-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Find
Pigov Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Stuck at Shaft 12 entrance

I had the same problem... Felt so stupid Sad
05-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Find