Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Introduction and Let's Play
Gasjockey Offline

Threads: 1
Introduction and Let's Play

Good day!

I have just joined these forums after a couple of months of lurking. I got amnesia as part of the potato sack deal in april and I put off playing it for several months due to scaredness Tongue As I finally mustered up the courage to play it, I decided to start recording myself and my screaming anguish as I force myself through this horrible, horrible game. I have a good 12 or so episodes up as of now. From what I've seen thus far it is probably the scariest game ever created, but obviously you guys know this.

I have been trying to avoid spoilers best I can, but sadly some things have been spoiled prematurely. The fact that these things still remain scary is just proof of the immense amount of work that went into this. Frictional games being a company consisting of 6 people makes the feat even more astonishing.

Anyways, let's get right to it: PREVIEW TIME Big Grin

Link to my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialDrug...ature=mhee

Member of the secret society of TCaMtRLHfPSMUYRYRtWWtPtKYOoPFatHHG
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011, 11:07 AM by Gasjockey.)
09-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Introduction and Let's Play

Hahaha I've watched a couple of these, and must admit the're quite enjoyableBig Grin
10-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Find
Gasjockey Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Introduction and Let's Play

Thank you! It's nice to see my stuff being appreciated Smile Looking at my original post in hindsight, I realize how big of an impression this game has made on me. There was a part (in my newest episode, link) where I pretty much was as scared as I've ever been. I'm looking very much forward to finishing this, and also playing custom stories and such. I like how this really large community of modders have grown around the game, keeping it fresh and interesting, even a year after release.

Member of the secret society of TCaMtRLHfPSMUYRYRtWWtPtKYOoPFatHHG
10-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Find