Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request To Evreyone who have ideas !
AmnesiaIsScary :S Offline

Threads: 3
To Evreyone who have ideas !

I Know a lot of people who have really good ideas and they are not really good at creating maps or don't know how to at all ..
So I wanted that the people that are like these , just send me a private message and we will see how it is .

The idea is not you giving me ideas and me stealing them and creating a map , you can even add me to skype or something and we can work through it together ..

So .. Start talking Big Grin
09-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Find
mischief Offline

Threads: 0
RE: To Evreyone who have ideas !

my contribution is probably just a prompt instead of a fullout story. I don't have the money right now to go buy the game or the knowledge on how to make a custom story so I'm just dreaming for now. I have this idea of a labyrinth where you start in a small room or cell with lets say... a crowbar or some special way to get out of the room. Ladder, trap door, hole in the ground.
and in the labyrinth there's like... lots of doors, where you must go into rooms, find hidden things/puzzles in order to unlock doors and proceed through.
Rest is up to you or whomever would like such an idea for their map Smile
09-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Website Find