Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community
JarrodTheBobo Offline

Threads: 2
RE: My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community

[Image: eb6.jpg]
all that is needed to be said.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011, 03:31 AM by JarrodTheBobo.)
10-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Find
Saiayoko Offline

Threads: 0

I think everyone is being a bit harsh on the creator of this topic... He may have been overthinking, but it's a valid fear. Things like worrying over what other people think of you happens to everyone, and sometimes it's a little more complex than that. Especially since it was done publicly. Now, I'm not blaming anyone of anything, and I did not read the first, now locked, thread that is under discussion.

I just think that everyone is acting rather harshly towards everyone else. This person was trying to make amends so he could live his life a little less stressfully. I don't understand why some of you would post such juvenile pictures and other childish things. It's as if this 17+ game has 13 year olds on their forums...

*Shrugs* Just saying...

ps - I speak from experience, as even the littlest things have haunted me for years, and I'm certain that if I confronted some of the people involved, they wouldn't remember much of anything related... but sometimes it just feels so much better to get things like this off your chest.
10-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Find
A Luna Offline

"Frictional Games I forgive you"?
Ahm.... what? Why?

I love playing custom stories, need a tester or someone who you want to scare easily? Pick me!:D
10-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

If it was for their own benefit to create this topic, it probably would have been better to post in their native language (so that it made sense), or send an email to the creators (so that it was kept private), instead of loosing this oddly worded and bizarre manifesto into the public domain in an environment explicitly designed for commenting on it.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011, 09:01 PM by hollowleviathan.)
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Find
Clord Offline

Threads: 7

If a non-native English speaker can understand thread starter fully, so should a native speaker too. Otherwise it is just an excuse of not paying enough attention to what is being posted. Still, it would require the original thread that started this mess to be read, to see if the author of the this thread is understanding the situation right.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011, 09:15 AM by Clord.)
10-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

I don't see a reason why this thread gets life support occasionally.

10-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Website Find