Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Recommend Good Custom Stories
kailip Offline

Threads: 4
Recommend Good Custom Stories

I've been out for a while, and the modding community here seems to be doing a very nice job!

Unfortunately, the organization of the mods are awful, some mods are here, some other mods are on moddb, There's no actual forum organization to separate finished stories, WIP and demos, and I might have missed a few good custom stories in the middle of the mess.

If someone could recommend me any good (finished) custom stories I would be very grateful.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011, 03:22 AM by kailip.)
10-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Find
Montesky Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Recommend Good Custom Stories

A wip and finished subforums will be nice Wink
10-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Find
Homicide13 Offline

Threads: 41

You should play Nepsis
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10513.html

I heard it's really good ;D

10-09-2011, 07:04 AM
Find
Patacorow Offline

Threads: 11

The Dark Room. The Dark Room. The Dark Room.
10-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

i almost fear quit in the attic, also through the portal was pretty good. i would also say nepsis since it's been my favorite so far, but well it's already been said and i feel that i've been saying that to so many people i'm starting to look like a raging fanboy, so i'm not going to!

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011, 08:10 AM by Kman.)
10-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Website Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Attic and abduction were very very good. Also Ray of Hope beta got good feedback from people who played it Smile. But in there you can wait for full version Tongue

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
10-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Find
kailip Offline

Threads: 4

Thank you guys. Any other suggestions are welcome. Smile
10-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Dark Room :3 plz don't watch gameplays! play it first!!!
10-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Website Find
keeshond5 Offline

Threads: 0

Well, I think most of the good stories are pretty obvious (the ones with alot of pages and 4-5 stars are usually pretty good). Here are a few good ones that I can think of right now.

- La Caza
- Snowed in
- An Unexpected Arrival
- Recurring Nightmares
- To Give is To Force
- Isle
- Belphegor

Offcourse there are alot more good ones but I haven't played them all and I can't remember them all right now!

But anyway.. I am also going to name 2 stories that most people probaly don't know. To be honest I think The Servants Trials is the scariest custom story I've ever played. And I've played alot of stories! It's only a demo, but it's incredible. There's also one on moddb calles "Study of Insanity". I thought that one was very good aswell. It wasn't as scary but it was just very well made and probaly the most fun story.

Offcourse these are just my opinions, but you should really give them a try! I recommend these to everyone who reads this by the way. If you haven't played them, go try them out now!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011, 11:19 PM by keeshond5.)
10-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(10-10-2011, 11:08 PM)keeshond5 Wrote: Well, I think most of the good stories are pretty obvious (the ones with alot of pages and 4-5 stars are usually pretty good). Here are a few good ones that I can think of right now.

- La Caza
- Snowed in
- An Unexpected Arrival
- Recurring Nightmares
- To Give is To Force
- Isle
- Belphegor

Offcourse there are alot more good ones but I haven't played them all and I can't remember them all right now!

But anyway.. I am also going to name 2 stories that most people probaly don't know. To be honest I think The Servants Trials is the scariest custom story I've ever played. And I've played alot of stories! It's only a demo, but it's incredible. There's also one on moddb calles "Study of Insanity". I thought that one was very good aswell. It wasn't as scary but it was just very well made and probaly the most fun story.

Offcourse these are just my opinions, but you should really give them a try! I recommend these to everyone who reads this by the way. If you haven't played them, go try them out now!
I find it pretty awesome that you have tried out my old story Belphegor! Smile (It's probably at page 100 in showcase right now). Since you liked it I would recommend my newest one; Library of Alexandria.

Try it out!

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

10-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Find