Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth
Koi Kitsune2006 Offline

Threads: 4
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth

I was playing it on PC. Always freezes my computer when white flashes hits the screen or too much ripple effects come onto my screen. I have a decent computer and was running it on 800x600 with 60hertz. So I should have been fine. When it freezes, my computer crashes completely resulting my keyboard not to function on boot. If I touch my keyboard my mouse stops functioning too. It is annoying to keep rebooting twice and try to pass a part without the game crashing my computer. And the game is very good too. I might as well just save up to upgrade my hunk of junk so I can finish this blasted game >.>
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth

Right clicking on the exe and using Windows 2000 compatiblity mode might help (not tried). The game runs perfectly on my computer.
06-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Find
Koi Kitsune2006 Offline

Threads: 4

I already uninstalled the game. Got fed up with it. lol, I already know the ending. I'll just read H.P. Lovecrafts story, "Shadow out of Time". And I bought a book from him already.
06-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Find
ECM Offline

Threads: 1

I know this thread is old, but I strongly suggest either trying again (w/ your PC rev) or hunting it down on Xbox--it's basically Penumbra's bigger budget big brother (and that's no insult to Pen which is an amazing piece of work.)
12-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Find