Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Having "fun" with the game
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not; so I'll have the code enabled. It pretty much involves what one can do to a certain enemy

Spoiler below!
Sometimes the best part of a game, is playing it again. You are getting more fimiliar with what you can and can not do. So, I decided to find a "fancy" way of seriously hurting a dog. I moved a flammable canister near some beef jerky, and waited for the dog to eat the jerky. As soon as I heard/saw him eating, I whacked the canister with a hammer, having it roll even closer to the dog, and BOOM! That sure hurt that puppy.

Are there any specific little or even big areas that you just find fun?
06-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Having "fun" with the game

Well, i usually play around with the physics, smashing some canister and make them explode. Throwing around the dead worms and listen to the yucky sound, trying to kill myself by throwing a rock into the air and make it fall on my head(It hit me sometimes but it did no damage)

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
06-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Find
alarm4444
Unregistered

Super Mario Combo Tongue

Run, press jump, and the tab twice, and you nearly fly Big Grin

Dog catch Tongue

Open a conteiner door, and put a crate or other big nearby.Throw a beef inside, hide, and when the dog run in, and starting to eat the meat Big Grin quickly close the door, and push the crate front of it. NOW! You have your homeguarding puppy.

Falling out Tongue

When you go to the excavations, into the spider tunnel: run from the rolling stone and jump with the SP combo Big Grin you fall out of the map into the unknown Big Grin
06-19-2007, 11:07 PM
alarm4444
Unregistered

Dogs:
- the dogs are crazy, when you hit them, every time they go away, calling for friends, or when he alone, he just runing circles and run back to attack you Big Grin
- they run up in a sackpack to jump higher Big Grin (good idea)
- they falling into the ground when you hit them quickly many times

Spiders:
-die hard creautes, because they has much more health than the dogs.
-when you stepping on them , they don't detect you.

Red:
watch the first book's title on the ground, when you stepp into Red's bunker. The posters on the wall, and in the WC. The Wc of Red is funny tooBig Grin (what he do when a spider come from the Wc tunnel, and bite him...)
06-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Having "fun" with the game

alarm4444 Wrote:Spiders:
-die hard creautes, because they has much more health than the dogs.

That's not true. Spiders need only two hits with Pick Axe. Dogs need four.

10-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Website Find