Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anyone have a saved game?
hotsaucegoss Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Anyone have a saved game?

Jeremy-Bailey,

This is where I am:

Spoiler below!
I'm trying to sneak and get the TNT barrel and carry it back to the cave-in spot.
06-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Find
hotsaucegoss Offline

Threads: 3

Nevermind . . . . I FINALLY made it through!!!!! Yea!!!!!! Thanks for being patient with a newbie.
06-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

metaph3r Wrote:My best way to kill the dogs was to throw barrels (or stones, chairs, ...) at them. Pick one and throw it at the dog. It will first fall and the stand up again. Now it will run away some meters till it gets back. In this time you can grep the barrel again. Do this 4 to 5 times and the dog is dead.

Works best, if you don't know how to fight with Hammer or Pick Axe.

06-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

glad you got past that. don't worry, we're all noobs at one point.
06-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Find
pennybtravis Offline

Threads: 0

I, too, can't seem to kill the darn dogs.
I move the mouse back and forth but never seem to strike anything. Is there some kind of aiming I'm missing?
I would love to have a saved game after the dog(s) situation before the tool shed. It may be 'cheating' to use a saved game,but I bought the game and, it seems to me, anything I can do to increase my enjoyment of the game is OK. I really like the game, but this dog-killing situation is TEDIOUS!
I'd appreciate any help.
08-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

I was horrible. I looked at the walkthrough from the very start. horrible I know. worse of all, the guy says you "cant kill the dogs". ha. you can.
too bad I didn't have a recording of this. I JUST got done playing some more of penumbra, and I tell ya, the AI is NOT always the best. I hit one of those air canisters about 10-15 feet away from a dog coming somewhat in my very direction. He just walks on around, the canister blows up, nothing. I get right behind him, like "touching" him, and had to hit him once to get his attention. lol.
08-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:I was horrible. I looked at the walkthrough from the very start. horrible I know. worse of all, the guy says you "cant kill the dogs". ha. you can.
too bad I didn't have a recording of this. I JUST got done playing some more of penumbra, and I tell ya, the AI is NOT always the best. I hit one of those air canisters about 10-15 feet away from a dog coming somewhat in my very direction. He just walks on around, the canister blows up, nothing. I get right behind him, like "touching" him, and had to hit him once to get his attention. lol.

Your're horrible, mister! (Hides Resident Evil: Remake guide)
Here's the trick directly from "Dog Killing 101 - For the Cruel":
[spoiler]The hammer is small, has a small hitfield. Get something bigger, say a rock or barrel wich is bigger and has a bigger hit field.
You can also THROW rocks/barrels, wich is good. Just take a rock/barrel, go close to a dog, throw it in its face. Now It'll lay down, so just take the hammer/pickaxe and hack away.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Find