Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing Penumbra stuff into Amnesia
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
Importing Penumbra stuff into Amnesia

If one were to add items and monsters from the Penumbra Series to Amnesia, who would one do it?

I have played both and love both. My #1 favorite monster in the Frictional Games series is the Grey Rock Worm from the Penumbra games. According to its .ent file, it has 40,000,000 health and does 300 bite damage! I love to see it chase around the Amnesia monsters and battle them.

I have heard that some have already added stuff from Penumbra to make interesting stories in Amnesia. I wish to do the same, but don't know all of the steps.
11-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: Importing Penumbra stuff into Amnesia

It's possible. Look for Everlone's conversiontutorial. Just do a forum search for the username Everlone, it should pop up somewhere.

There's no way that I know of to make monsters fight each other. They might hit each other while trying to attack you though, but once again I am not sure of it.

11-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: Importing Penumbra stuff into Amnesia

(11-24-2011, 08:27 AM)palistov Wrote: It's possible. Look for Everlone's conversiontutorial. Just do a forum search for the username Everlone, it should pop up somewhere.

There's no way that I know of to make monsters fight each other. They might hit each other while trying to attack you though, but once again I am not sure of it.
I found it! typing in the name for the search was easy, thank you.

As I heard from another just now, editing the script so that other monsters are treated as the player might make the monsters to attack each other. I have never checked a monster scipt to modify, but just having a Penumbra monster in alone is cool.

Again thank you.

11-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Find