Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps aren't complete....
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28
Exclamation  Maps aren't complete....

Ok problem done, i saved my maps in the amnesia folder which has administrator rights and so it doesn't realy save the maps but now it's all ok ^.^

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011, 03:16 PM by Skashi.)
11-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Maps aren't complete....

the details you gave are really vague and make it hard to tell what you're actual problem is... from what you've said it sounds like you haven't included a "custom_story_settings.cfg" file in your folder, it won't just load maps automatically just because you placed them in the custom story folder. i'm not sure that's you're problem though, you'd have to give more details to tell.

one other thing though, don't use other peoples maps... it's just lazy, and down right rude to the person who actually took the time to create it. not to mention people are going to get really annoyed if you try to say it's original work. seriously, if you're making a custom story then take the time to actually make your own maps just like everyone else. they don't have to be too complex, you can start off simple. just don't use other peoples maps...

Posting Freak
11-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Website Find