Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with custom story
kiyami Offline

Threads: 3
Need some help with custom story

im new in this type of thing, so i need help with 2 things.

first: i like to known were i call the loadings scenes and where i put the text that appear in to the screen.
second: can i change the inventory? i known that is in a .tag, but i don't know how to edit this thing.

plz i need some help with this, im doing this custom story for my university test.....

thx so much.

12-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Need some help with custom story

(12-04-2011, 05:55 AM)kiyami Wrote: im new in this type of thing, so i need help with 2 things.

first: i like to known were i call the loadings scenes and where i put the text that appear in to the screen.
second: can i change the inventory? i known that is in a .tag, but i don't know how to edit this thing.

plz i need some help with this, im doing this custom story for my university test.....

thx so much.
I have yet to do the loading screen thing, but to answer your second question, you're going to need to make the campaign a full conversion as the game needs to read a different folder than the original. Otherwise you get the same images =\

12-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

The answer to both questions is you'll need to make a full conversion and create images with the same name (and type) as the images so that it overrides the originals and possibly edit the configuration to your needs.

If you meant for the first question the loading screens in between maps, that is done through scripts.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011, 08:58 AM by Your Computer.)
12-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Website Find
kiyami Offline

Threads: 3

(12-04-2011, 08:56 AM)Your Computer Wrote: The answer to both questions is you'll need to make a full conversion and create images with the same name (and type) as the images so that it overrides the originals and possibly edit the configuration to your needs.

If you meant for the first question the loading screens in between maps, that is done through scripts.
i known that the loading its made with scripts, but that i have to call it with an area script? or.... i dont know, with the end of the map i must call to de loading image ... how? which code i have to use?
12-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Find