Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The train arrives at the station ..
Urakozachok Offline

Threads: 6
The train arrives at the station ..

Help someone who can. I need to make the arrival of trains at the player gets into an area. I want to use this script:

void OnStart ()
{
AddEntityCollideCallback ("Player", "What is Ares", "Pribitiepoezda", true, 1);
}
void Pribitiepoezda (string & in asParent, string & in asChild, int alState)
{
AddPropImpulse ("chtotolkat (the name of the train in the game)", 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f (side in which talknesh train side dviganiya JDC), "world");
}
My question is: Do I need to put quotes here and how to fill in this blank. Show sample, who knows. Or write.

(side in which talknesh train side dviganiya Joint) or ("side in which talknesh train side dviganiya Joint") And what do they need to write? I would be very grateful.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011, 11:16 PM by Urakozachok.)
12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: The train arrives at the station ..

(12-04-2011, 11:10 PM)Urakozachok Wrote: Help someone who can. I need to make the arrival of trains at the player gets into an area. I want to use this script:

void OnStart ()
{
AddEntityCollideCallback ("Player", "What is Ares", "Pribitiepoezda", true, 1);
}
void Pribitiepoezda (string & in asParent, string & in asChild, int alState)
{
AddPropImpulse ("chtotolkat (the name of the train in the game)", 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f (side in which talknesh train side dviganiya JDC), "world");
}
My question is: Do I need to put quotes here and how to fill in this blank. Show sample, who knows. Or write.

(side in which talknesh train side dviganiya Joint) or ("side in which talknesh train side dviganiya Joint") And what do they need to write? I would be very grateful.
I'm not being mean here but I really cant understand what you are asking? What scripts do you need help with?

12-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Find