Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF custom stories (lets play purpose)
Gyldenglad Offline

Threads: 2
Video  LF custom stories (lets play purpose)

Hey people ^^

I'm looking for more Lets Plays, I done a bunch, but only recorded a very few. I'd like to record some more, so I'm looking for Custom Stories with:
  • Estimated time complete: 20-60 min
  • Complete (no demo please :>) - Which means full content, as in I don't wan't to complete A & B first, and then 1 month later complete A & B to get to C which was just released (unless it's a sequel)
  • Story/puzzles are fine, but please mind the estimated time complete.. :b
  • Scares, bring them on!
So what I do, is that I record with commentary, compress at high bitrate (HD 1920x1080) and smack them up on youtube.

If you have a custom mod you wan't to have tested and see reactions on, post them here with:
  • Link to Showcase forum (this is where I will post my video + commentary if needed)
  • Short description
  • Quick note if this contains important story elements or just plain scares (helps me get into the right mood when I record)
  • Estimated time completion.

I already completed a bunch of custom stories, although not while recording, I can mention:
White Night
La Caza
Recurring Nightmares
Dark Room
Baldo's Discovery
Awakening to Shattered life
Library of Alexandria
The Attic
To Give is to force
Black Death (most recent)

These are the ones that pop to mind, I did a lot more, but I can't remember more right now.. :b - So new cattle is good!

See you around Smile
12-06-2011, 01:15 AM
Find