Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Help How do I solve this?
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34
How do I solve this?

Hi. I'm working on a custom story, and this is a problem I run into sometimes and I don't really know any good way to solve it.

Here's an image.

What do I do to cover up the space between the walls and the door way? If I resize the door way it looks stupid and then the door won't fit in. One thing leads to another.

If anyone have any hints or solutions I'd appreciate if you could help me out, thanks.
12-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Find
hoppem Offline

Threads: 13
RE: How do I solve this?

you could either make the hallway thinner or resize walls to fit in the spaces between the door frame
12-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34

Just found there is a shorter version of the walls called "short" which I used and resized them a tiny bit. It'll do for now.

Thanks.
12-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

if you scroll down in the static objects tab, you'll see many times there will be a smaller version of that piece that can be use to fill gaps like that. also if you have a very small gap in the corner in-between two walls, you can use welders to cover up the gap.

edit: oh sorry, i guess i wrote that just as you were posting Tongue never mind then

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011, 09:57 AM by Kman.)
12-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Website Find