Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

f**k steam. read all please!
johnbanana Offline

Threads: 4
RE: f**k steam. read all please!

im glad to see all the support.
but still no luck.

i have already download amnesia agien and start building up my maps agien.
but this time i do more carefuly planing, i had great ides from the older maps.

dont worry, i'm in a good shape.

01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9

Wow that really sucks :/

[Image: TRcp2.png]
01-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: fuck steam. read all please!

(12-27-2011, 05:15 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Steam is the greatest shit what you can have.
It destroyed all games. A game is nothing worth with Steam obligation.
So, I'll never buy a game that uses Steam.
Steam and DRM activation is an inadmissible protection!!!
You just remember that when everyone else is getting outrageously good deals on games and you're still buying them full price, that Steam is a big pile of shit

Though quite frankly your rant makes me think you're thinking of Origin, not Steam

Quote: outher game that were lost
cavestory+
half-life2 ep-1-2
portal 1-2
skyrim
l4d
You realize you can just redownload the games? They're not 'lost' that's absurd, once you've bought a game on steam unless something happens to valves servers, you WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE GAME it's not 'lost'

So calm down

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2012, 12:34 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
01-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Website Find
Jdog8998 Offline

Threads: 2

Dont even get me started on what I've gone through with steam. I've been hacked 3 times, YES THREE TIMES, I lost 3 total accounts(no I wasnt phished). I got one of them back with a vac ban, and they wouldn't undo it making the account useless. And then valve added a new secuity feature that caused a lock out of 2 new accounts I had for precaution that I couldn't get back. I lost countless games AND MONEY, now I don't use steam anymore.
01-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(01-28-2012, 11:58 PM)Jdog8998 Wrote: Dont even get me started on what I've gone through with steam. I've been hacked 3 times, YES THREE TIMES, I lost 3 total accounts(no I wasnt phished). I got one of them back with a vac ban, and they wouldn't undo it making the account useless. And then valve added a new secuity feature that caused a lock out of 2 new accounts I had for precaution that I couldn't get back. I lost countless games AND MONEY, now I don't use steam anymore.
Then quite honestly you're in the minority

01-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Website Find
Gasjockey Offline

Threads: 1

(01-28-2012, 11:58 PM)Jdog8998 Wrote: Dont even get me started on what I've gone through with steam. I've been hacked 3 times, YES THREE TIMES, I lost 3 total accounts(no I wasnt phished). I got one of them back with a vac ban, and they wouldn't undo it making the account useless. And then valve added a new secuity feature that caused a lock out of 2 new accounts I had for precaution that I couldn't get back. I lost countless games AND MONEY, now I don't use steam anymore.
It is hardly Valve's fault that you got hacked. And as for the matter of getting your account/games back, unless you can provide some solid evidence that you did nothing wrong (frankly, I think that negligating your computer security is wrong enough) they won't give you jack shit, so as to make sure whatever the hackers did to get you banned doesn't happen again.

Member of the secret society of TCaMtRLHfPSMUYRYRtWWtPtKYOoPFatHHG
01-29-2012, 01:07 AM
Find