Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Other games/movies like this?
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Other games/movies like this?

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:An idea I had was something like this -

Philip is walking along, or sleeping/knocked out when he hears his name being called. He's thinking someone has finally come down to rescue him.
He gets up and dashes to rocks that blocks the path to the voices. As he is removing the blocks, Red talks to him (assuming Red is alive), and talks all crazy as usual "Things are not what they seem. This person, you must understand, is not what you think, at least not this one. The real one was quite tasty however. A good midnight snack as one might call it."
Philip finally breaks though, dashes forward some, and then turns around only to see a hideous creature (like the one designed for the tech demo, but never made it).
This creature grabs him quick, and he's out again.
At some point, he regains consciousness, hanging upside down, unable to move, and again, Red is talking with him.
He goes on, crazy stuff as usual. and then he says something like,
"Forgive me for talking so much. There is plenty of time to talk again. You see, poor Red has been trapped down here for 30 years, and there is no one to really talk to. Most I come across, I sacrifice friendship for a good meal. But as you will soon see, time will pass on, you will get use to this. Do not worry, you have Red here to keep you company. Thirty years here is not so bad. You will find out. Well, I am off for a good night sleep. We will talk soon. But before you go to bed, will you turn off the lights for me? Thank you."

It then ends.

I'll hope that it won't end like that!
'Cause maybe Developers have better ending that just Philip just got trap down there...

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2007, 05:14 AM by Ano.)
07-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

very funny.
Actually, that is more of a movie format than a game, but I think my idea is quite morbid; maybe hitting "Ingmar Bergman" to a certain degree.
are you saying Philip getting trapped is better than thinking you found help, and you end up trapped with Red talking crazy to you?
everyone is different.
07-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Find
Mickxe Offline

Threads: 1

I like that ending Jeremy Big Grin But I hope it won't end like that because then I already know what happens Sad

I usually don't like happy endings, which is one of the reasons I almost never watch romantic movies >_>
07-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Find
Doffy90 Offline

Threads: 10

If the third game ended that way and we've gotten all our questions answered then it would be awsome.

PenumbrA

Pen = Pretty
Bra = Good

Norwegian version. :)
07-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Find