Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thaler indicator?
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34
Thaler indicator?

Alright so I'm making a custom story where I ACTUALLY PLAN TO USE thalers and not just add them without having any purpose. Although I really wish it could appear as an item or something in the inventory so the player can see how much thalers he got without having to find a thaler-chest.

Anyone know if this is possible to do, or at least something similar to indicate how much thalers you have?

Thanks in advance.
01-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Thaler indicator?

(01-01-2012, 09:24 PM)Shadowfied Wrote: Alright so I'm making a custom story where I ACTUALLY PLAN TO USE thalers and not just add them without having any purpose. Although I really wish it could appear as an item or something in the inventory so the player can see how much thalers he got without having to find a thaler-chest.

Anyone know if this is possible to do, or at least something similar to indicate how much thalers you have?

Thanks in advance.
I've been trying to get the same thing working for mine =] The inventory image is in there, the options are set. I'm thinking that there isn't a directory reading or something. or the game just abandoned it and it would require adjusting the mechanics... I MAY try to make it as another item, like a potion, but inoperable. I'll give it some testing later and if I get any results, I'll let you know.

01-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Thaler indicator?

Thanks, sounds great.
01-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Find