Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amnesia The Castle [Custom Storie]
jessehmusic Offline

Threads: 102
Amnesia The Castle [Custom Storie]

Hello I have been working on a CS im newbie on this so give feedback
Here is the Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?ven3ebqa82c4ef2
SCripting by me and Ferry Adams , me and my irl dude
Check Out Mine Youtube/user/hasse951
The Desc:
You have been knocked down by the guards of Camelot.
But they thought you were a warlock.They locked you in and decide to let you die in prison.
But they didnt know the castle was under an curse. But Remember, The darkness is hunting you!....
Year 1500 was there a warlock that created this curse to make the castle die out.
The warlock was called "Lord Cronos"
The king of Camelot had killed all of lord Cronos family..
And now he is back and taking he's revange. Flee from the castle alive!..

http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic - Hospital of horror , WIP
01-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Website Find
Lontasm Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Amnesia The Castle [Custom Storie]

Aight, I played thru, and I noticed.... You have ALOT to work on to make a good map. there were alot of texture-colliding, and you must know this, that walls and walls_extensions without a proper pillar placement between then, will make a hole in the wall, making the player able to see thru. And also, if you did not, try to use BoxLight, PointLight, Spotlights and particles. just those few extra additions in your map makes it look so much better.

If you would like to, I could send u a map that I made, where u can examine how I made different lighting and particles. Just PM me if u want it Wink

Current Project: Depths of Shadows(Mapper)
01-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

any way to open that door, or i misssed smth?

Spoiler below!
[Image: R5LMFs.jpg]
01-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

Threads: 102

(01-02-2012, 08:16 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: any way to open that door, or i misssed smth?

Spoiler below!
[Image: R5LMFs.jpg]

you missed a key Smile

(01-02-2012, 06:41 PM)Lontasm Wrote: Aight, I played thru, and I noticed.... You have ALOT to work on to make a good map. there were alot of texture-colliding, and you must know this, that walls and walls_extensions without a proper pillar placement between then, will make a hole in the wall, making the player able to see thru. And also, if you did not, try to use BoxLight, PointLight, Spotlights and particles. just those few extra additions in your map makes it look so much better.

If you would like to, I could send u a map that I made, where u can examine how I made different lighting and particles. Just PM me if u want it Wink

that woud be awesome but this map i made was for a test what i could do the basic's you know that right
send your storie Smile add mine skype wowhasse1

http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic - Hospital of horror , WIP
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012, 11:32 PM by jessehmusic.)
01-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Website Find