Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bolder/rock fun Spoilers
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
Heart  Bolder/rock fun Spoilers

The dog still lives-- but somehow I made my way and I am now at the pile of bolders and got the pickax.
Just for fun I tried to stack the bolders, only got so high. Then I started taking out the bolders. I figured out that I can throw a bolder across this room, with using the mouse--yeeeHawww! (wow,new for me). I am down to only 2 bolders left to get out of this spot, without removing the wooden beams surrounding them. This is really hard, moving the large bolders over the wooden beams. I've even tried to hover them, but haha, no luck.

I don't know if stacking or removing of the bolders means anything to this game--it is just fun, and it is a little physics (how to lift/manuever something much bigger than yourself). Two more to go. Wish me luck, or send a clue Smile
08-10-2007, 04:33 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Bolder/rock fun Spoilers

Where are you, and where are you going "out of this spot"?

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Find
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Bolder/rock fun Spoilers

Kedjane Wrote:Where are you, and where are you going "out of this spot"?

Well, I already left this spot, but it was fun with the bolders for a while. The bolder/rock spot does not lead anywhere that I know of, I just stayed for fun.

The bolders are in the same level area, as the trap door w/ladder to below, but different room. I forgot the name of the room and this computer I am using now, does not have the game on it for me to check. There is a hole in the ceiling, that lets through light. It is not cold. When the bolders are taken away or moved, the light from the ceiling hole, makes an imprint of a design on the ground. (I figure it has to do with the worms, or spiders or a map, but I really don't know, and I have nothing to support my theory).

After I leave this room, I go back to general area and I believe I go and blow up the tnt.

Now, I have progressed to the New Level and am trying to jump on a different ladder. Wish me luck Smile
08-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Find