Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dead Dog/Alive Dog? --Spoilers
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Dead Dog/Alive Dog? --Spoilers

I suggest you do the G-man!
Look at it from a distance, walk around a corner, wait for it and then take a rock and slam it in the head. It should fall down on the ground, then just walk up with a rock or hammer and hit it over and over again and it shouldn't be able to stand up before it falls again.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Find
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Dead Dog/Alive Dog? --Spoilers

Kedjane Wrote:I suggest you do the G-man!
Look at it from a distance, walk around a corner, wait for it and then take a rock and slam it in the head. It should fall down on the ground, then just walk up with a rock or hammer and hit it over and over again and it shouldn't be able to stand up before it falls again.

Thank you for the advice. With the mouse I have, I just cannot seem to kill any dog(s) without using dynamite. I have seen more dogs since, yet I manuver my way around them, or I get killed. Out of the 4 dogs I have came across, only the 1st (my) "missing invisible ressurected dog" is the one I killed using dynamite, pickax and a rock. The others I have sneaked by, using trial and error. So, at the end I have no idea how many dogs, on my game, will be around.
I am not very good with the mouse I have, using advanced controlling of it.
08-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Find