Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Can't pickup cotton string
ndonolli Offline

Threads: 1
Can't pickup cotton string

Hello all,

I've been playing the game for a bit so far and I reached a point in the underground tunnels where I had no idea how to light the fuse on the TNT tanks. After about an hour of trial and error I was forced to look at a walkthrough that said you have to pick up the cotton string in the work room. However, when I would have my cursor on the cotton string box before, all I got was an observe eye. I couldn't take it, even in interact mode.

Does anyone else have this weird glitch? If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please tell; I can't get further without it.

Also, for a last resort, is there any way to edit the .sav files so that you change your inventory?
08-13-2007, 03:52 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: Can't pickup cotton string

You need to pick the Explosive's Book in Office so that you know you need the cotton string Wink

Not a bug so moving to hints.
08-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Yeah, you need to know you need things before you get them, why'd Philip want to pick up a cotton string any dog could have had peep on without needing to do so?
Common problem.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Find
ndonolli Offline

Threads: 1

Ha, thanks a lot. I'll try not to give up so easily next time.
08-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Find