Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bolder Roll Over
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
Bolder Roll Over

Now I am in the Spider cave, (past the cave with hole in ceiling. And thanks for the info on how to jump UP Smile . I would of never thought to use the spacebar and the left mouse). I usually don't do these kinds of games.
I got cannot get past the rolling bolder. I know I have to smash the wooden plank-bridge (I read the walkthrough when necessary), but with what? I use the pickAx and the hammer, to smash the boards, butI still get rolled over.

I may end up being the person who used the most hours playing this game.
So far actual hours played, (and I do use the walkthrough, but only when necessary) is over 20 hours. And I am only about half way through.
I need a miracle :/
08-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Bolder Roll Over

Spoiler below!
I was told to just keep running and turn left as soon as you can. And I do mean, RUN! There have been a time or two when I ran as fast as I could, and got killed right as I turned around. So don't hesitate on anything, whats in front of you or anything, just RUN!
The plank may work, never tried it myself. But they say a quicker way to do this is to go in inventory and have the pick ax is one of the number slots. This way, all you need to do is press the number on your keyboard and it will appear, without the "tab - find and select pick ax" then use it.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2007, 06:27 PM by Greatred.)
08-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Ok, I can't remember but...
Spoiler below!
You go up to the planks, break em using hammer, keep on going. Now the stone will roll into the hole and wont reach you.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

just played the game yesterday..

Spoiler below!
Yeah, but i used the pick ax. it did work and quite quickly
08-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Find
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17

I am past this part now, but I want to write something about this bolder scene that was funny.
After reading everyone's hints (thank you) and trying out the hammer and the pickAx I tried out the SAW.

.....the bolder is rolling down after you, you quickly decide to use the Saw to cut the planks...Out comes the Saw, you Press the clicker once.......

and the printing says...
"Nope"

then the bolder crushes you to death.

(it reminded me of the Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons) Smile
08-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

xD The game is taunting you

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Just do what Jeremy-Bailey said. But don't use your Pick Axe or hammer or anything else to break down those woods! Just leave them alone and RUN! That's all!

10-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Website Find