Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Burning Feet in steamroom
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Burning Feet in steamroom

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:did you pass that aea? no need to jump, unless you're getting the barrels pretty far. up close is slower, but you can simply walk.

I am still trying. I got the barrels on the steam and almost made it, but I have to jump each time. The game won't let me just walk.
So, I feel off.
Tomorrow I'll go at it again.
Thank you so much for this clue.
08-18-2007, 03:47 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

are you sure? all i did was walk. I kept the barrels close to me, but I just walked. just keep your head down and walk a little, be sure you're on the other one, then move the other barrel over closer to the exit. then walk on that; head down, rinse and repeat.
if you get the path right, in sequence, it's quicker, but this idea works too.
08-18-2007, 04:47 AM
Find
Guest7 Offline

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:are you sure? all i did was walk. I kept the barrels close to me, but I just walked. just keep your head down and walk a little, be sure you're on the other one, then move the other barrel over closer to the exit. then walk on that; head down, rinse and repeat.
if you get the path right, in sequence, it's quicker, but this idea works too.

I keep trying.
I also try to somehow turn off the steam. I put a barrel in the path of the last converyor belt, where it opens and closes, and pushed the button so it would close. Thinking if door was closed, but I could still get down there (hence barrel), maybe steam would go off. But the door still went down, right through the barrel, in half--lol. Then the barrel became a ghost and slowly disappeared into the conveyor door. Then I push the open/close button and the door opens and the barrel is on the other side.
This game is alot of fun, just working with the graphics Smile
(maybe one day I'll get through the Steam Room)
08-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Find
Guest7 Offline

Life called (couldn't play the game for a week or so)-- but this week I am going to again attempt and hopefully conquor the Steam room.

Wednsday--
YA HOO!! I have conquered the Steam Room, by using the barrel method!
[clapping hands, confetti streamers, the sky opened up, etc lol, but it feels that way Smile ]

Now on to get the monster worm off my tail.
08-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Find
jhoodjr Offline

Threads: 0

Guest7 Wrote:Life called (couldn't play the game for a week or so)-- but this week I am going to again attempt and hopefully conquor the Steam room.

Wednsday--
YA HOO!! I have conquered the Steam Room, by using the barrel method!
[clapping hands, confetti streamers, the sky opened up, etc lol, but it feels that way Smile ]

Now on to get the monster worm off my tail.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could see our feet when we are up on a barrel. I have tossed those barrels up a dozen times and every time I get them out on the steam something happens. Can you create a save here so one can avoid the long haul each try? Should I use all three barrels maybe?
09-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Find