Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Want to make a Custom Story Together???
Pursuiting Offline

Threads: 4
Want to make a Custom Story Together???

Im not sure if this is in the right section but hopefully it is!

I am looking for 1-2 people that are looking to create a Custom Story with me! I would preferably prefer someone who has done scripting before and that has some knowledge about it. I am also looking for someone who can use Level Editor pretty well.

Just please let me know down below what your good at and I will reply back to you through PM!
02-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Want to make a Custom Story Together???

(02-01-2012, 01:23 AM)Pursuiting Wrote: Im not sure if this is in the right section but hopefully it is!

I am looking for 1-2 people that are looking to create a Custom Story with me! I would preferably prefer someone who has done scripting before and that has some knowledge about it. I am also looking for someone who can use Level Editor pretty well.

Just please let me know down below what your good at and I will reply back to you through PM!

I'm also looking someone to make a nice and next serious custom story with me.

I can help you and make together serious story Smile

I'm pretty good only mapping, and scripting is pretty good also. But story writing I'm not good at that. :/

PM me if you want me that would be great Big Grin

“Life is a game, play it”
02-01-2012, 03:50 AM
Find
Pursuiting Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Want to make a Custom Story Together???

(02-01-2012, 03:50 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:23 AM)Pursuiting Wrote: Im not sure if this is in the right section but hopefully it is!

I'm also looking someone to make a nice and next serious custom story with me.

I can help you and make together serious story Smile

I'm pretty good only mapping, and scripting is pretty good also. But story writing I'm not good at that. :/

PM me if you want me that would be great Big Grin
I sent you a PM
02-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Find