Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture Trainers
Dedalus Offline

Threads: 1
Penumbra Overture Trainers

I'm a novice at this task, and while I'll likely still sit here for hours on end weeding through memory code; I thought I might bring up the topic here.

Trainers modify areas of game memory to grant players infinite health, infinite ammo, infinite explosives, etc etc etc...the list goes on, for whatever variable you can modify in-game, through any number of progressions, can be applied through a trainer and given to you quite easily...

Here is my problem.

Being a novice, I'm not terribly skilled at this process.

I've attempted ArtMoney, QuickMemoryEdit, TSearch and am now learning Cheat Engine.

By far, I must say Cheat Engine is the easiest and most robust of the memory editors I've used to date.

My request is for the community to put up your requests HERE on this post for DMA cheats.

This DMA Release is aimed to operate on the latest:
Patch 1.0.2 Release.

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Energy
Unlimited Ammunition(Explosives)

This isn't a soap box promoting or condoning cheating. I really don't care if you agree or disagree with my opinions on cheating in single player games.

I'm more interested in the freedom of choice.
09-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Penumbra Overture Trainers

it might be difficult doing that.
At least the ammunition cheat might turn out highly cmplicated, since the explosives can be stored in any inventory slot, and thus any inventory memory block.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
09-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: Penumbra Overture Trainers

Or, you can alternately edit the .ent files for enemies so they don't damage you (infinite life, since I doubt there's any falls in the game that can kill you)

Edit the save file to give you any amount of items (999 dyn-no-mite)

The only 'hard' one would be infinite flashlight, but you can easily make the glowstick work as though it's a flashlight with a modeling program (it's very easy, you're just making a directional light)

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Find