Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What was the most intense moment of amnesia for you
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: What was the most intense moment of amnesia for you

I gotta agree with Sir Enthusiasm. It was truly scare, tha chase in the dungeons Tongue...

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
01-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

The prison was the worst for me as I had very little oil left when I got there. In the second part of the prison I was chased around by a monster a few times, that was scary Tongue

Later, when I reached the torture rooms I felt a bit sick about it all, so that was intense but not in a scary way.

The water part of Justine was real nasty too, and somehow I made it through my first time so that made it extra scary because I never knew what was coming.
01-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Find
JWGinator96 Offline

Threads: 3

Mine was either with the brute in the choir or the brute waiting in front of the exit od the sewers that was quite tense.
01-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Find
Datguy5 Offline

Threads: 25

First time when i played the real amnesia story,i was stuck in the winecellar for like a week because there was those ambient walking sounds etc. Then when i got to the door that bangs when your in front of it,it made me hit exit XD But now im not scared that easily.Back then i was a pussy Big Grin

02-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Find
Welsh cake Offline

Threads: 2

There were many tense moments, but by far the most intense was being chased by the Kaernk out of the cellar archives and the Brute in the sewers after repeatedly trying to distract it. Oh man. My heart was beating so damn fast for minutes after I'd escaped them, and it took me much effort to calm back down again.
02-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Find
aidan499 Offline

Threads: 14

It would be either in the storage sewer or morgue and the cells
02-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Find