Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help Help with custom wheel
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26
Help with custom wheel

Hi everyone, I have a problem, I have made a custom wheel and i've added the bodies, the hinge joint and connected the joint to the bodies and i have changed user variables to wheel and fixed all the settings but I can't get the wheel to spin ingame.

Anyone know how to make it work?

02-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Help with custom wheel

From my experience, there are a few things that can prevent such a thing: 1. Enabling static physics for the entity in the level editor. 2. Having stuck states or min and max at 0. 3. Placing the entity so far into the map that the entity loses its interactive properties. 4. Improper parent and child connection.

There are probably more, but i can't list everything from off the top of my head.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
02-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Website Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26
RE: Help with custom wheel

(02-12-2012, 05:59 PM)Your Computer Wrote: From my experience, there are a few things that can prevent such a thing: 1. Enabling static physics for the entity in the level editor. 2. Having stuck states or min and max at 0. 3. Placing the entity so far into the map that the entity loses its interactive properties. 4. Improper parent and child connection.

There are probably more, but i can't list everything from off the top of my head.
Damn... Making a wheel is tough x) I really want it to work because it would be an great puzzle ^^

02-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Find