Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fiend help?
Jonesy89 Offline

Threads: 1
Fiend help?

I have just started playing Fiend, and I have to say that I am blown away by just how good this game is, given that I generally dislike overhead shooters. However, I seem to be stuck in the mansion. I have slid the newspaper under the door, but I can't push the key out yet. Also, I have been stumped by the plug puzzle. Can anyone please point me in the right direction on this?
04-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Find
Jonesy89 Offline

RE: Fiend help?

I have gotten all three medallions, but there is still one door locked on level 2 and I am a complete loss on how to make the powder. The only thin I have that even remotely resembles an ingredient is the ash I collected way back in the village. What should I do?
04-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

There is a poem that refers to the plugs.

Key is poked out by something.

Cannot recall all solutions though, too long ago Smile
04-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

The old "Key in the other side of the door" is a favorite puzzle of mine!

I couldn´t remember what you used in Fiend. However googling revealed that there´s a Fiend Walkthrough here and the answer is
Spoiler below!
you should use an Ink Pen
04-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Find
deepitwadhwa Offline

Threads: 0

after placing the newspaper under the door use ink pen to make the key fall on the newspaper then use the meat hook to pick up the key.
05-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Find
Jonesy89 Offline

Thanks for the help Smile Unfortunately, I now have a bigger problem: ever since I upgraded to windows 7, I have been unable to get fiend running at all! Has anyone had any luck, or is the game nonfunctional with 7?
03-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Find