Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Help-chapter 2, part 3
pamvan Offline

Threads: 1
Help-chapter 2, part 3

I finally got up into the tunnel, but going left sends me to the eggs & spiders, and going forward produces spiders & dogs. Either way, I keep getting killed. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I'm really stuck. Also, I am completely new to this type of game--this is my first with striking/killing stuff.
10-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Help-chapter 2, part 3

Can you say more details? Where exactly are you now?
I cannot locate your place from that post. There are lots of tunnels with spiders and such... Smile

10-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Website Find
pamvan Offline

Threads: 1

Sorry--I jumped up into the hole in the ceiling using the metal ladder & boxes in the excavation site.
I hope I'm replying correctly. I'm not really sure how to use this forum, so I apologize in advance if i do anything wrong.
10-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

You're doin' nothing wrong. Smile

But hope this helps!
It's taken from the Walkthrough made by pikacz.

pikacz Wrote:You walk into the tunnel…
Now you must be very quick. If you take the first left you see a couple of eggs, from which deadly spiders will come out. Don’t go there, run forward to the place with blood on the floor and go left. Crawl through and immediately use your lighter on the oil on the floor. Then move the rock from one hole to another to block the rest of the spiders. Go through the tunnel and grab a rock. Throw it into the green slime. Now there’s a part where you must run like wind. If you go down a big rock will start rolling after you, so just run! At the bottom turn left, take out your axe and start smashing the wall, cause the spiders are after you. Run, smash and don’t stop! Finally you fall down...

If you have anymore problems, remember to check Walkthrough once in a while! Smile

10-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Website Find