Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My message to the devs and my question for the community. *possible spoilers*
Penumbra Devourer Offline

Threads: 1
My message to the devs and my question for the community. *possible spoilers*

First of all, I want to congratulate the developers for succeeding in making Penumbra: Overture quite possibly the most atmospheric horror game I've played in some time. For such a small team, this was some quality stuff indeed. It's saddening that the trilogy is now being shortened to a duology, but let's hope Black Plague is even better than the first episode!

Unfortunately, my computer lags at times, so I was unable to get the most out of the story. My question is below, in the box:
Spoiler below!
When you finally meet Red, it looked like he was in a coffin above the incinerator. Is it possible that he was a vampire?
10-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: My message to the devs and my question for the community. *possible spoilers*

I never noticed the coffin, but when looking at the level in a model editing program, there are all these wooden crosses scattered around in the room. I never actually noticed these on the floor while playing.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
10-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Find