Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

tiptoeing around traps
AdamP Offline

Threads: 3
tiptoeing around traps

(i thought this would be the best place for this thread perhaps not)
there were several points throughout the game that i had some difficulty doing it as i was suppose to so i did it another way...
was really curious if anyone else used these methods or others on different places.

i couldnt throw that rock at the ladder so i stacked up a couple barrels and hopped up there only to find i couldnt throw the ladder down, hopped back down grabbed a rock, hopped back up and nudged it down

on the icy lake i walked around the edge (took a little jumping)

on the chemicals, i tried what i thought the book told me to and it didnt work so i just associated each chemical with a number and tried all different combos

and i dont know how you were supposed to get a barrel up there to stop that fan, i set one on my head and tiptoed out from beneath it (they dont fall like that, might be a bug worth fixing) hopped up there and grabbed it.

by the message at the beginning using the barrel as a sort of weapon, i assume you were supposed to stand on stuff to kill dogs, which i did much through the first of the game, towards the end this got tiring and i just hunted em down and fought on level ground.
11-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: tiptoeing around traps

heh, using the barrel was my favorite weapon. Easy to throw, long range, and accurate.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
11-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

The only thing I used barrels for was to barracaid doors. You were suppost to put a rock on the conveyor belt and it would come out and nock the ladder down. Then hold the rock in the fans path. Thats what I did anyways.
11-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Find
AdamP Offline

Threads: 3

ah i see, i put something on each conveyor belt and nothing came out of the top thing, weird, though i did stack stuff up and try to crawl in and it didnt let me lol, i had that same issue with the battery box first time i chucked it down the hole it wasnt there, i think it may have to do with the newton engine, it will sometimes allow stuff through a plane at highspeeds. although that doesnt explain the disappearing rock, meh. and i tried with the rock with no luck, was kinda fun though, did it for awhile... what? im easily amused.
11-27-2007, 01:22 AM
Find