Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Are you bored? Watch some of these!
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
Are you bored? Watch some of these!

Hey there! i know there are millions of "lets plays of amnesia" but i would love it if you would check out me, as i freakout many times and keep upto date with all my subscribers demands. I dont do it to become "Famous£ just to share my amnesia experience with others.
if you are bored please watch them, but only if you want to, im not forcing you to, just giving you an idea.
here is a playlist of the parts
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4...ature=plcp
if you click on this, thanks very much it is very apreicated and Enjoy!

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

03-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Find
DaAinGame Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Are you bored? Watch some of these!

It's 4:01 a.m. and I'm note quite sure if I'm even awake....

must....watch....

Your slightly hard to hear, try moving your mic a little closer.
Funny reactions =D
I like the videos. After watching a few I noticed your only hard to hear in a few of them. Keep it up, always happy to see more and more people interesting in posting Amnesia LPs. I just love to see the reactions >=P

Realm Of Another Chapter 1: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14142.html
Realm Of Another Chapter 2: Postponed
Adder Halls: 5%
03-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Are you bored? Watch some of these!

(03-21-2012, 10:01 AM)DaAinGame Wrote: It's 4:01 a.m. and I'm note quite sure if I'm even awake....

must....watch....

Your slightly hard to hear, try moving your mic a little closer.
Funny reactions =D
I like the videos. After watching a few I noticed your only hard to hear in a few of them. Keep it up, always happy to see more and more people interesting in posting Amnesia LPs. I just love to see the reactions >=P
Thanks very much! sorry bout the mic thing i think the recorder messes it up on me! Thanks also for actually posting on this, i thought nobody liked them so thanks again!

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

03-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Find