Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Introducing my Channel
xLePlay Offline

Threads: 3
Video  Introducing my Channel

Hey there guys,

So... where could I start...?

My name is Max, I'm 16 and I'm doing Let's Plays. I know that already a thousand are out there. But I will do it anyway, because I spend already much time for making this and that.

So, I love Scary Games, and nothing comes closer then Frictional Games Games (lol). So I'll play many Custom Storys for Amnesia - TDD. I have already uploaded Videos and to be honest... I hate them, but like I just said, I've spend so much time that I'm able to come over it. When you see them you will clearly see in my first 3 Videos, that I'm really nervous, but in the next 3 it gets better. And you will hear that I have an german accent, because I come Germany. But I have a reason for it, I want to entertain EVERYBODY and not just Germany. Also because my Partner is already making german Videos. What I want to reach with making Videos? Well, I want to entertain everybody that looks at my Videos, and, I will not lie, of course I want to try to get "famous". Maybe that sounds like I just want to get Views but NO. Who doesn't wants to get famous? I think you get the point.

I have just one wish: I want that you LOOK at my Videos, and only subscribe if you actually like my videos. I want true fans and not just some people that are subscribing for fun (you know what subscribing is for). And that is already it.
I forgot, my Amnesia reaction isn't good, I can tell. I was playing in daylight and I have no ... ehm... that things for the windows, you know? To make it dark?

Also I said that I have a Partner that makes german Videos. He hasn't upload a Video yet, but he is working on it. But he doesn't plays Scary Games, he plays the mainstream stuff like CoD MW3 and all this. So please visit his channel if you're german.

Here, I give you the links:

Me: http://www.youtube.com/user/xLePlay
My Partner: http://www.youtube.com/user/xLeZock
Channel for Videos we make together, and V - Logs (LP's are german.): http://www.youtube.com/user/xLeGaming
Our Website: http://xlegaming.xobor.de/ (I know its cheap but thats all we can make.)

That was it. Big Thanks for reading. Now you must choose what you will do next Smile

(I don't know if this is even allowed, i was reading the rules but didn't found something that says that it's not allowed. So when it's not allowed... Sorry)

I don't know if anyone still reads this, but when you do... please give me a little feedback right here. Forgot to say that (I'm an idiot, I know ;D). Before you say something I already know I tell you points that I can't tell by myself wich includes:

What do you think of me?
What could I do better?
Just things that I can't tell.

I already know stuff like:

Bad editing
Bad Mic (I'm trying to get a better one, but I can't at the moment. Also I'm planning to get a nice cam Wink
and so on.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012, 05:05 AM by xLePlay.)
03-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Website Find
Cloaked Offline

RE: Introducing my Channel

Good luck with your channel, one hint though or advice however you can take it Big Grin.
If you want to start a channel in english be sure to make everything related about it in english, that includes almost every word there is to be seen there, for example, your Amnesia game.Make it in english, that would give the viewer another reason to like your LPs and well...you could try making videos in german, you know making a german channel.
My friend started a channel in his language since I couldn't convince him to start it in english and guess what.He will become a YouTube partner in about 3 days and he already has 300 subs(all in less than a month) so yeah.
I like your videos so far but decide what you want to do next.
You got a sub anyways from me Big Grin
03-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Find
xLePlay Offline

RE: Introducing my Channel

Thanks for that, I really appriciate it.

But yea, I've been a little stupid. I already changed the language, I totally forgot that that works :'D

And I will go on with english, like I said, my partner already has a german channel.

And don't forget, it's hard to take a look at everything, theres just so much crap you have to do. I had to learn all this editing, cutting and all of this. So I forgot a few things. I can only say: The beginning isn't easy. Big Grin

03-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Website Find