Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Looking for mapping partner!
Fozzarn Offline

Threads: 2
Question  Looking for mapping partner!

Hey, so i started making a map for amnesia a while ago and now I'm looking for a partner who can help me with it, with "help" I do not just mean abit help with some parts, I mean with the whole map, story and all that shiet. You will ofcourse get atleast 50% of the cred.

Req:
Since my skills in costum stories are kinda basic, I dont require you to be pro, but I do require that you you understand .hps and .lang pretty good

Skype and dropbox would be good Smile
03-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Looking for mapping partner!

(03-26-2012, 05:02 PM)Fozzarn Wrote: Hey, so i started making a map for amnesia a while ago and now I'm looking for a partner who can help me with it, with "help" I do not just mean abit help with some parts, I mean with the whole map, story and all that shiet. You will ofcourse get atleast 50% of the cred.

Req:
Since my skills in costum stories are kinda basic, I dont require you to be pro, but I do require that you you understand .hps and .lang pretty good

Skype and dropbox would be good Smile
Hello mate, can you post up a little about what your planning to do with your custom story, nothing that will compramise your ideas of course, but it might help to get people interested if they know the kind of CS your planning on making

03-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Find