Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request Voice Actors needed (Edited 29/04/2012)
SplitHeadProduction Offline

Threads: 8
Music  Voice Actors needed (Edited 29/04/2012)

SplitHeadProduction are currently looking for voice actors for the new custom story Mortal Sunrise.

Below are the characters needed to be played and some samples to try out on.

Owner (“False Prophet” Christian)

“If you wish to be so defiant and slanderous towards me, then do so when I see you in Hell like all of the others. But do not embarrass me in my own house in front of my loyal servant! For your ignorant stupidity, you eat the saw blade with your scrotum!”

Head of the Nursery (Ms. Sunshine):

"Sir, I mean not to insult or accuse you in any way, shape, or form, but I must bring this topic up once more! You have taken 6 kids so far to do some work around the house and have not come back for a week minimum. So I raise the question now. Where are the kids I was hired to take care of in the first place?"

Chef (Carl):
"It is quite concerning that you would hire a man who sacrifices animals, small and large, to be your chef. What makes you think I am eligible to cook your baron-like meals? The most I could do in this fancy kitchen for you is to boil a giant cauldron of beef and vegetable stew for fifty people."

Woman with her child:
Even from the covers of the bushes, I swore on the bible I saw the bastard from his bedroom window. He was puzzled for only two seconds before he started to laugh uncontrollably. I knew he had come up with some sort of devious plan, and begged my husband to come back with us. However, under the influence of adrenaline and family honour… it was near impossible.

Christian's Wife (Eleanor):
​I prayed to dear God that He would lend me the strength to speak to you in person. For all the courage I was granted, however, I was not able to bring myself to you as you did me.

If you're intrested in playing for one of these characters then please do the sample and pm us a link to the sample

thanks
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012, 06:22 PM by SplitHeadProduction.)
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
RE: Voice Actors needed

http://www.mediafire.com/?fpda1iq8p98t73...clg2vxv28k

Voice actor

Painful shadows

03-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline