Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Kickstarter?
SHODANFreeman Offline

Threads: 15
Kickstarter?

Any chance that the next Frictional project will incorporate the hot new craze of Kickstarter funding? Tongue

It's a good way to get people like me to pay way more than they should for a game. Big Grin
03-31-2012, 07:03 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
RE: Kickstarter?

Kickstarter seems quite cool. I believe crowdfunding is the future. More power to the developers, more power to the niche consumer... less of this "Lowest Common Denominator" philosphy that rules the game industry today.

I've been thinking about giving money to Wasteland 2 , but I'll probably use paypal instead of kickstarter.
04-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Find
SHODANFreeman Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Kickstarter?

(04-04-2012, 09:33 PM)spukrian Wrote: Kickstarter seems quite cool. I believe crowdfunding is the future. More power to the developers, more power to the niche consumer... less of this "Lowest Common Denominator" philosphy that rules the game industry today.

I've been thinking about giving money to Wasteland 2 , but I'll probably use paypal instead of kickstarter.
I put $100 on Double Fine Adventure, $50 on Wasteland 2, $75 on a board game called Zpocalypse, and $25 on The Banner Saga. Smile
04-05-2012, 03:29 AM
Find