Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request "Bar" Models
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
"Bar" Models

Hello all!

I'm kindly requesting some models that'll make a room/level look like a bar. What I'm requesting is a pool table (as some bars actually have pool tables), darts game (some bars have this as well), maybe some custom chairs, bar stand, and/or maybe new drinks, like beer, vodka etc.

It doesn't have to be one person making these, I'm inviting ALL modelers. Also, if some of you don't want to do all of these, then I would be more than happy to have just the pool table and the darts game. Smile

Big please and thank you.

And, of course, you'll get credit. Smile
04-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: "Bar" Models

Are you really inviting all of us? I feel so honored. Sadly I don't have time to do this. *sadface*
04-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I was modelling an entire bar for my one campaign idea but it is put off on hold. If you would like, you may use the models. Check the forum post for the models in the second picture.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13154.html
04-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39

(04-02-2012, 07:18 PM)Traggey Wrote: Are you really inviting all of us? I feel so honored. Sadly I don't have time to do this. *sadface*
Of course! Smile My main reasons I'm actually inviting everyone is to see everyone's potential in making models (I have quite an attraction to it, but I'm too much of a noob to understand it :/) and also because I don't want a situation to happen where a modeler just abandons me or whatnot. I was actually going to PM you, but then I remembered your busy :/. Oh well, your a busy man working on a project, so that's fully understandable. Smile

(04-02-2012, 07:43 PM)Statyk Wrote: I was modelling an entire bar for my one campaign idea but it is put off on hold. If you would like, you may use the models. Check the forum post for the models in the second picture.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13154.html
Yeah, I posted on that thread a while back, nice job on those models btw Smile

Sure, I would love to use those models! Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 07:56 PM by SonOfLiberty796.)
04-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Find