Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to play amnesia without walkthroughs?
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3
RE: How to play amnesia without walkthroughs?

(08-21-2012, 03:49 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 03:12 AM)Gaviao Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 12:54 AM)Gruntficator Wrote: It's not really fear from the ugly monsters face and sounds, I just fear being catched, spotted or killed xD
and you know what i hate?? respawn on a room with alot of BARRELS!!!!! when i see barrels i scream BARRELS!!! and start throwing them all around the room... trololoololol that happened to me in gary dark secrets,white night, amnesia:inmsonia,horrors from the past chapter 1,pewdie´s revenge,martin´s survival,father´s worst nightmare,lost the lights, aaaand amnesia:the dark descent at the living room.
@topic
i played amnesia so many times that i don´t get scared from the monsters anymore.....only when i´m running and i try to look behind me and IM BEING CHASED BY A GRUNT AND HE IS RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!when that happens i jump from my chair and scream AAAAHHH and i die '-'
P.S: i think the grunt is very cute =3
And* I* Respawn* a lot* When* And* don't* I'm* Amnesia: The Dark Descent* P.S.*
sorry ...my english is not perfect but cmon,everyone understand what i´m saying '-' you don´t need to offend me like that Confused
08-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Sorry, it's just I'm somewhat of a grammar nazi and when I see that many mistakes I want to shoot my screen

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-21-2012, 04:12 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(08-21-2012, 04:12 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: Sorry, it's just I'm somewhat of a grammar nazi and when I see that many mistakes I want to shoot my screen
You ain't alone. Be sure to take your sedatives so the screen won't suffer.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Website Find