Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In development feedback thread
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13
In development feedback thread

Hey guys,

I didn't see a thread of this type yet, except for maybe the screenshot criticism thread, so I was thinking it would be a good idea to start it, as opposed to spamming the forums with tons and tons of different threads for different WIP projects that need feedback.

The goal is to provide a friendly yet informative atmosphere in which creators post their in-progress demos/videos/maps, and where people play them/watch them and provide feedback in one centralized location. Everyone has their own different tastes, so feedback will be varied, and it will be up to the designer to include the given feedback or not.

What I would like to do is update the OP with a list to specific posts so people can find projects to require feedback. That is probably not realistic if the thread gets large enough (no promises. XD) but I will try to do it the best I can.

Creators or commentators can both post, but if you're giving feedback to something, try to quote the original author when you do so.

Don't post finished products in here though, as you can make your thread about that in the Custom Stories forum, or the Showcase.

Do post:
- Video of a in progress custom story
- File download of a custom story demo
- Feedback on a project

Don't post:
- Images (I do believe there was a screenshot criticism thread?)
- Completed projects

Let's start then, shall we?

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012, 11:26 PM by Putmalk.)
04-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
RE: In development feedback thread

This is why the Development forum exists. No need to compress everything into a single thread Sad

04-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Find