Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
A Rose In The Dark
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37
A Rose In The Dark

An individual full conversion, but at the same time the follow up to "The Game Chapter One"! This can be played both as a second part - AND a first part. If you want to know everything about the story, I recommend you to play "The Game" first. "The taste of blood in my mouth and the smell of sweat in my nose disabled my senses. But still something beautiful pulled me forward, like a rose in the dark." Who are you? Where are you? Why are you here? It's time to fight for the only thing you have left: the blood pumping in your veins. But as you slowly understand who you are, the need of saving yourself is decreasing. Find out what happened to yourself that day. That day more than hundred years ago.

Well, after alot of work, A Rose In The Dark is finally taking form. We are proud to present the release date:

Wednesday, 12th September 2012!
Me (Wapez) and Zatchie are very excited to show you our work. I'm sure alot of people will like this full conversion. It's not super long, but it should be pretty cool! Aside from that, we have an awesome looking main menu, and you can play other custom stories while still using this full conversion as your standard!
The download is easier than ever, download the map and then all you have to do is extract the whole "A Rose In The Dark" folder into your amnesia root directory. Open that folder and double click the bat-file. Done! You are able to play within seconds!
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment or pm me, I'll answer as much as possible!

Download here:

[Image: 20921.png]

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012, 08:16 PM by Wapez.)
09-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Find
Futrar Offline

Threads: 0
RE: A Rose In The Dark

i'm gonna try this out.. wish me luck...
ALSO i'm new here..
hi Big Grin i'm Futrar (irl)

neverending >:O
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2012, 09:24 PM by Futrar.)
09-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

(09-17-2012, 08:01 PM)Futrar Wrote: i'm gonna try this out.. wish me luck...
ALSO i'm new here..

HERES MY REACTIONS (will write when i'm finished)
ok welcome to frictional games futrar, you will find some haters here but don't worry,just ignore them.
@TOPIC
i finished,i liked the story but sometimes i get errors while loading the maps so i have to do some maps all over again =/... but the script is very good, the mapping too, i LIKED! 9/10!(5 stars here)

Projects i'm working on
The Dream:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dream
Amnesia:Fear in Hands
http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-fear-in-hands
09-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Very nice..
1 problem..
want to load a map prisonnorth?15..
there isnt any in ur maps<folder....
So the game is crashing..
Too abd looking very nice..
Some part are very detailed.. and lot of parts... the leck of inspiration<details.
Overall ± 8 for now
09-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(09-17-2012, 11:58 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 08:01 PM)Futrar Wrote: i'm gonna try this out.. wish me luck...
ALSO i'm new here..

HERES MY REACTIONS (will write when i'm finished)
ok welcome to frictional games futrar, you will find some haters here but don't worry,just ignore them.
@TOPIC
i finished,i liked the story but sometimes i get errors while loading the maps so i have to do some maps all over again =/... but the script is very good, the mapping too, i LIKED! 9/10!(5 stars here)
Haters? Mwa? Blush
Aw shucks, you making me blush.
09-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Find
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37

It seems like more than a few people has experienced a crash in the dungeon, trying to enter the hole. I'm not sure why, since it worked perfectly for me and my testers. And even people i don't know have finished the story.

I'll get to it though, and try to figure out what the problem is, and add some AutoSaves in every map. I'll let you know when I solved it.

Thanks for the reviews.

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
09-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Find