Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia inspired Short film.
2biasmotion Offline

Threads: 2
Amnesia inspired Short film.

Hi, my name is Tobias Nilsson. Im a swedish cinematographer and director who is currently working on an Amnesia inspired short film which will be released sometime this summer.

Since the first day I played Amnesia, I thought that an Amnesia film would be amazing, I'm sure plenty of you agree.

Since im not a famous person, I have to work pretty hard to get people to see my material, I hope this forum will get me some views and followers.

So from a fellow Amnesia fan, I present to you, the teaser for my forthcoming short film "Remember".

Links:
Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z3mN8FcM...ature=plcp

Official page: http://www.facebook.com/RememberAnAmnesi...ilm?ref=nf

Poster:
[Image: POSTER1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012, 12:21 PM by 2biasmotion.)
04-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Amnesia inspired Short film.

I know teasers are not supposed to show much but come on one minute of you walking around in the dark with a candle in your hand while sound effects from amnesia play, bleh.

Eventhough the teaser didn't give a good impression, i'll still see where this goes.
04-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Find
2biasmotion Offline

(04-25-2012, 10:29 PM)Arvuti Wrote: I know teasers are not supposed to show much but come on one minute of you walking around in the dark with a candle in your hand while sound effects from amnesia play, bleh.

Eventhough the teaser didn't give a good impression, i'll still see where this goes.
I appreciate the reply. The reason for that is because the teaser was improvisation only, It was after the teaser was made I decided to make the project. I've also made a poster which I put a little more effort into making.

And the person in the teaser is the main character, I'm the one behind the camera.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012, 12:19 PM by 2biasmotion.)
04-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Find
AnthonyTrix Offline

Threads: 5

Looks cool Smile
04-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Find
2biasmotion Offline

(04-29-2012, 12:08 PM)AnthonyTrix Wrote: Looks cool Smile