Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New & original scary music needed.
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
New & original scary music needed.

Hello guys, i've been working on a mod that i'll realease quite soon. It's a detailed one! and it does not contain teleporting naked guys. As for the mod it self i want it to show the more veteran mappers / modelers and in general the whole forum that i can make somthing of value. And one of the most important part about a mod is the music it self. And i'm not looking for the default amnesia sound because i think it's over used. People who's been around for a while does not get scared by a mere default amnesia sound because they can probably tell what's to happen.
But a new one, it'll make most people shit bricks. Therefor i want the forum, or just someone who knows a scary music that they think fit into a mod that has : Mansion, cellar, outdoor levels , a special designed hell level, and the upstairs floor. Of course i'm not looking for 1 song entierly but a few once that's not been used. And the once that'll help me out will defently get credits aswell as +1 in reputation.

Thanks in advance forum,
Trollox.
04-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: New & original scary music needed.

(04-26-2012, 10:28 PM)trollox Wrote: Hello guys, i've been working on a mod that i'll realease quite soon. It's a detailed one! and it does not contain teleporting naked guys. As for the mod it self i want it to show the more veteran mappers / modelers and in general the whole forum that i can make somthing of value. And one of the most important part about a mod is the music it self. And i'm not looking for the default amnesia sound because i think it's over used. People who's been around for a while does not get scared by a mere default amnesia sound because they can probably tell what's to happen.
But a new one, it'll make most people shit bricks. Therefor i want the forum, or just someone who knows a scary music that they think fit into a mod that has : Mansion, cellar, outdoor levels , a special designed hell level, and the upstairs floor. Of course i'm not looking for 1 song entierly but a few once that's not been used. And the once that'll help me out will defently get credits aswell as +1 in reputation.

Thanks in advance forum,
Trollox.

Well theirs alot of music that aren't often used in the music folder. I don't know why people keep using the same music. Theirs atleast 50+ to choose from.

Music is on a whole level of difficulty compared to sounds. In terms of making them.

And the most important part is how you use it in conjunction of the scares. Most people only have 1-2 things happening at any given scare. Try combing 4-7 in one, you might surprise yourself.

04-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Find