Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[1-17-08] 5 New Pictures!
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
[1-17-08] 5 New Pictures!

There are also 2 new podcasts;
All he does is talk about modern scripts in games, and nothing really related to Penumbra. The video in the background shows some interesting scenes; but nothing new from the current videos.
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_en...d=26162090

EDIT: The second podcast has only one perverted and immature reference towards Black Plague. it's not worth listening to, unless you enjoy hearing 50 year old losers talk about games.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/845/845685p1....Sid=845685

Spoiler below!

[Image: 02_corridor.jpg]

[Image: 03_corridor_black.jpg]

[Image: 06_crouching_blue.jpg]

The link for this one is;
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/penumbra/scr...ary_tv.jpg
An.. Infirmary!! I always wanted to give birth while trapped in an underground base!
[Image: 11_infirmary_tv.jpg]

[Image: 14_outside_shed.jpg]

Link for this one is http://www.paradoxplaza.com/penumbra/scr...holy01.jpg
'Holy' ?!! Strange!
[Image: 15_holy01.jpg]

Contains no enemy spoilers; but does have a picture of a very, very strange place. probably found in the end (might be part of the ending itself!)

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
01-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: [1-17-08] 5 New Pictures!

Last picture is really strange... Looks ancient pilars from somewhere (don't remember the place). But what do they have to do with Penumbra? Maybe it's hallucination made by that Clarence or something?
Anyway, cool find with the pictures!

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2008, 05:56 PM by Ano.)
01-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Website Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

The picture with the wallmines is old.
Spoiler below!
Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that Philip will escape the Shelter somehow. that picture looks like a cavern.
The final picture looks like greece.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Find
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14

For unknown reason to me I cant view those screenshots. Maybe servers can't handle that so I will look at it later Sad
01-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

Well, Philip might not actually get out of the Shelter. Thoes pics can be decieving. In Overture there was a section that was outside, that lake part. He could be 'outside' but in a sort of 'trench' or somthing. For all we know Fritional might suprize us with a extremly unexpected ending.
01-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Penumbra Wrote:Well, Philip might not actually get out of the Shelter. Thoes pics can be decieving. In Overture there was a section that was outside, that lake part. He could be 'outside' but in a sort of 'trench' or somthing. For all we know Fritional might suprize us with a extremly unexpected ending.
Well, I did think of that - the Shelter is like a bunker, seems quite high-tech, and I really don't think they would have a cavern anywhere INSIDE the Shelter.
In Overture you went to an underground lake in a mine, but the Shelter is all high-security.
By the way I'm getting worried here: first artefacts, then zombies, high-tech shelter and now on that picture:
Spoiler below!
greece!?
Oh yeah, I just found out a thing about the main plot of the game though I'm posting about it in the other video thread as it fits better there.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a picture named outside showing an outside cabin aswell. That kinda screams "escape". The shed picture is called shed_outside and I'm guessing it's the one on the outside picture. In short I think you'll escape and reach a cabin.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Find