Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average
Followed By Death: Chapter Two
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: Followed By Death: Chapter Two

(08-30-2012, 01:49 AM)Gaviao Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 01:17 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 12:51 AM)Gaviao Wrote: pay attention daniel Kman,it´s more than 1 person...
Your inability to speak proper English accompanied by already ignorant remarks doesn't constitute trolling. If someone calls you out on your stupidity, that doesn't mean they're mad, they're just pointing out the obvious. I'd suggest starting out on YouTube, there are plenty of gullible teenagers there.
i´m sorry north american, it´s because i´m a brazilian,and you are all the same as here, judge the people by the grammar,do a favor for the world? stop being a smartass, you are not more important than anyone here,and if you don´t know what is a "troll" the life will teach you(maybe). about my grammar,pay attention on every post of this forum, not only on mine =* there are, swedish,russians,germans,brazilians and british people in this forum, and you will always see some errors on our grammar.and the only thing you can do about that is NOTHING
English not being your primary language is no excuse for having bad grammar. There is almost no capitalization in that post, as well as lack of spaces and lack of punctuation in the right places. You can speak English fine, but you choose not to capitalize and punctuate properly. It makes you look unprofessional and I encourage you to increase your standards a tad.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
08-30-2012, 02:46 AM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

ok if you think in that way,i´m not going to discuss about that anymore,one day you will understand that speak another language is harder than you think,i´m out!
08-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I'm bilingual as well. Tongue

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 03:05 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
08-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Find
Ducky Offline

Threads: 0

Imo This is one of the best Custom Stories I ever played. Completed First Chapter and I was pretty suprised that I finally found good custom story without ridiculous flying naked bodies. I was offline long time in "The World of Amnesia" also wasn't on forum as well. When i found out that Chapter Two is available , I immediately downloaded it. So far, I did not finished it but when I finish it, I will present my review.

Review:
Spoiler below!
That was....... GREAT! Such an atmosphere should be in every custom story. Several times really scared. However, a few things were very easy to predict, for example, the situation with elevator and getting to the "Sacrifice Chamber" (I mean escape from the Grunt). Can't wait for Chapter 3 :]
9/10

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012, 01:48 PM by Ducky.)
10-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

That's the first Custom Story that I can call a true Custom Story. There's no custom models or textures. Most of quest objects (crowbar, acid, hummer, etc) are utilized from the original Amnesia. There's nothing really special about level design, most of levels do remind Amnesia levels. But there's a new scary storyline! And that's the whole straight point of a true Custom Story!!! And that story develops nicely from one level to another, from one event to another... and finally I got my enjoyment as a player.
11-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Website Find
Deadon Offline

Threads: 5

Hope you make a Part 3 Since AMFP doesn't support CS's (Heard about the waiting for AMFP to make the third, But.... So you were just gonna restart) Anyways, This is Truly my favorite CS, Can't wait! And KEEP GOING!!!
Smile
(11-19-2012, 02:36 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: That's the first Custom Story that I can call a true Custom Story. There's no custom models or textures. Most of quest objects (crowbar, acid, hummer, etc) are utilized from the original Amnesia. There's nothing really special about level design, most of levels do remind Amnesia levels. But there's a new scary storyline! And that's the whole straight point of a true Custom Story!!! And that story develops nicely from one level to another, from one event to another... and finally I got my enjoyment as a player.

Well there are Pros to making new items and puzzles, as long as you do them well. otherwise i completely agree.
02-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Find