Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hello there! I'm Gijake1.
Gijake1 Offline

Threads: 2
Hello there! I'm Gijake1.

After a bit of looking through this board, I'm guessing this is where we post introductions. Confused Now some copy paste from my bio.

I am Gijake1. I am an amateur piano player, and I actually prefer writing stories over playing music. I have only recently started playing horror games, and so far, I am enjoying the gameplay. I love to play video games, and also enjoy socializing on the internet; outside of the internet I'm quite shy.

And that's truly all you need to go! Off you go then.
05-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Hello there! I'm Gijake1.

(05-12-2012, 01:53 PM)Gijake1 Wrote: After a bit of looking through this board, I'm guessing this is where we post introductions. Confused Now some copy paste from my bio.

I am Gijake1. I am an amateur piano player, and I actually prefer writing stories over playing music. I have only recently started playing horror games, and so far, I am enjoying the gameplay. I love to play video games, and also enjoy socializing on the internet; outside of the internet I'm quite shy.

Fine! Go be all mysterious, see if I care. Angry

P.S.: Just kidding, welcome to the forums.
05-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Find
Gijake1 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Hello there! I'm Gijake1.

(05-12-2012, 03:20 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 01:53 PM)Gijake1 Wrote: After a bit of looking through this board, I'm guessing this is where we post introductions. Confused Now some copy paste from my bio.

Fine! Go be all mysterious, see if I care. Angry

P.S.: Just kidding, welcome to the forums.
Thank you!
05-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Find