Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need people for small CS making group
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
Need people for small CS making group

Hi there all!
so, ive been in the making of Mortal Sunrise for a while, but due to lots of people leaving the project, its been practically " put on hold " for an amount of time Tongue
so meanwhile, i was thinking of making mah own lil' custom story, and i need people to help Big Grin
VERY FRIGGIN IMPORTANT! carry with you a good attitude, please Smile
i,m a scripter/story writer myself, so i will need

a level editor ( you must be able to carry the entire level editing out by yourself, as my own level editor is broken and my pc cant handle it )

main story writer/help scripter

(maybe) a modeller ( now, this is the ONLY point in this group where you MUST be skilled at what you do, as we will need a few " hard to make " Models )

if you can do any of these, send me an application over private message
TO THE CS MAKING!
i,ve already got an idea of a CS called " sweet dreams " and it will have something to do with the dream world, and it will have a deeper meaning to it

if you guys got any better ideas i will love to hear them.

have an nice day Smile

War is sweet, to those who have never experienced it
-Aristotle
06-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Need people for small CS making group

Hello there everyone!
I have been working with the project Mortal Sunrise but it has been put on hold for a large amount of time due to people leaving the project. So meanwhile Mortal Sunrise is put on hold i was thinking of creating my own custom story, and i need people to help me with it. I'm a scripter/story writer myself so i will need:

MAINLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD ATTITUDE!

A level designer, you must be able to carry the entire level designing all by yourself because my pc is to slow to handle the level editor.

A main story writer who will write the main story.

A help scripter who is like a second hand for me if i don't know how to script a specific thing.

Perhaps a modeller now WARNING! you must be skilled at what you do because we will probably need models that are hard to make.

[align=-webkit-auto]If you can do any of these PM me an application with the subject "TO THE CS MAKING"[/align]
[align=-webkit-auto]I have alredy got an idea of a custom story called "Sweet Dreams" and it will have something to do with the dream world and it will include a deeper meaning/story to it.[/align]
If you guys have any better ideas i would love to hear them.

Have a nice day.
I just corrected your whole post so people may seem more interested into this project.

If i've got any grammar mistakes myself wich i'm sure i have i'll just let you know english is not my first language aswell and i just re-wrote this so more people would be interested into his project.
06-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Website Find
UnseenLegend ( NL ) Offline

Threads: 10

(06-08-2012, 03:48 PM)Robosprog Wrote: For a story writer you're grammar and english is awful. If you want to attract people to a group I'd recommend putting more effort into the post first.
And your behavior is awful.
Be more receptive to people.
Even if their english and grammar is awful.

but I agree put more effort into the post.

[Image: read-image.asp?n=n-20121202110321-m.jpg&r=8]
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012, 04:08 PM by UnseenLegend ( NL ).)
06-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Find
pandasFTW Offline

trolollol
yes, i am bad at english
and yes, i am not from a english speaking country
so that should keep me from doing what i really want to do?
i,m sorry if i offended anyone with my " bad language "
but if you only came here to comment my bad language, i recommend you go out and make some friends instead, because you cant possibly have many of those

-Aristotle
06-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(06-08-2012, 03:48 PM)Robosprog Wrote: For a story writer you're grammar and english is awful. If you want to attract people to a group I'd recommend putting more effort into the post first.
You're? Oh irony.

Edit: Don't take this song as personal words directed at you. I only saw it fitting under the circumstances :>

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012, 04:17 PM by Acies.)
06-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

(06-08-2012, 04:07 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote:
And your behavior is awful.
Be more receptive to people.
Even if their english and grammar is awful.

but I agree put more effort into the post.
You can always just copy my hard work on translating it to read-able so it will attract more people into reading it.
06-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Website Find
pandasFTW Offline

(06-08-2012, 04:11 PM)pandasFTW Wrote: trolollol
yes, i am bad at english
and yes, i am not from a english speaking country
so that should keep me from doing what i really want to do?
i,m sorry if i offended anyone with my " bad language "
but if you only came here to comment my bad language, i recommend you go out and make some friends instead, because you cant possibly have many of those
oh, and if you dont wish to join the group, just because i,m bad at english, and not very good at putting a post up, then its simple :
you simply dont apply Tongue i didnt mean to offend anybody, in any way, but i,m kinda sad that you make " hating " comments because of my language and grammar, that really just isnt fair Tongue
and íf you guys dont come and join the group, then i,ll just make a cheap jumpscare story with no meaning at all, i mean, i can live with that...
i just wanted to do a " good " story, and to do that, i needed a bit of help.
trust me, i am aware that i dont speak english very good
and my grammar is even worse, but i refuse to let that get in my way...
so thank you for the *cough*positive*cough* feedback, i will definetly get some more english lessons before i make my next post... ( not )
have a nice day

-Aristotle
06-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Find
Mathiasz Offline

Threads: 2

Hit me up if you're in need of soundtracks, themes or just music etc. in general.
I'm a composer Smile

Click the link below this text to hear some of it.

You can find my music here:
http://soundcloud.com/MathiasGebuhr
06-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Website Find
pandasFTW Offline

Quote:You can always just copy my hard work on translating it to read-able so it will attract more people into reading it.
no.. i will not...
simply because i want people to either join the group, knowing that i dont really speak english too good, or not join it at all

Quote: Hit me up if you're in need of soundtracks, themes or just music etc. in general.
I'm a composer
now, this is the kinda reply i was looking for
someone who doesent give a sh*t whether i,m from uganda and cant speak english at all, or from the u.s and are incredibly good at it
cheers to you m8

-Aristotle
06-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

I can maybe make a small amount of levels when i have spare time but i wouldn't be able to cary the whole level editing
06-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Website Find