Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

penumbra black plague, help!
Ginglederf Offline

Threads: 3
penumbra black plague, help!

IM stuck and I need help. It said I needed a hand to get into the room (I think it's the library) so I went into the technologicey room with all the computers and gave the guy a saw. he proceeded to escape the room and chase me. Dodgy (thats what I get for helping people) anyways It says the powers out so i cant open the door. Not only can I not leave the room and a penis monster is chaseing me, but I can't even find the hand. what do I do?
06-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: penumbra black plague, help!

Moved, this does not belong in the off-topic section.
06-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Find
Ginglederf Offline

Threads: 3

(06-17-2012, 04:38 PM)Traggey Wrote: Moved, this does not belong in the off-topic section.
Oh, thank you
06-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Find
someone972 Offline

Threads: 4

Here's a couple hints to get you started. They get more explicit as you go down, so you can try each one if you still want to try and figure it out yourself.
Spoiler below!
You need to get him to stop chasing you somehow, can you trap him?
Spoiler below!
Somewhere is a door that is activated by a button, not by pulling it like the others.
Spoiler below!
The brightly lit room with a single pillar and lots of computer noises has the button next to it, lead him in there and trap him.
06-20-2012, 06:11 AM
Find