Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hello Everybody (cookies inside)
DanteWilhelm Offline

Threads: 1
Hello Everybody (cookies inside)

Let me just say that I am a video game collector, first and foremost a horror game collector.

For me Silent Hill 2 was the only truly scary game I had played, it was also the first horror game I had played period. After that nothing else had the same effect

Until Amnesia, and I was a lot older when I played that than when I played Silent Hill 2 and had played many more horror games since.

I don't like how Amnesia wasn't packaged in any way of course there are reasons for this, not a complaint but I would like to ask how is this new game going to be distributed? Digital download of course but will it be packaged like the Penumbra series?

I love the outer cardboard sleeve but something more than that, or a different version of Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs would be awesome, I'd buy some big, black box with chains, the inside decorated with a piggut pattern, with some inner fleshchest with the game inside or a figurine art book etc

Maybe a severed pig's head with the game on a USB stick which is actually it's tongue? With a hinged jaw?

COME ON FRICTIONAL THIS STUFF IS GOLDDUST!

Yeh that's fucked up but, that's horror for you.

For anyone who cares, hello!
06-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Find
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Hello Everybody (cookies inside)

Collector's edition should come with a coupon, valid at any major hospital, where the player can be surgically altered to become a grunt or pigmonster.
06-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

(06-17-2012, 07:50 PM)cantremember Wrote: Collector's edition should come with a coupon, valid at any major hospital, where the player can be surgically altered to become a grunt or pigmonster.
Yeah and you should get a coupon for a job as a servant grunt.

Hi.
06-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

W-whe... where are the cookies?

Seriously though, I'm not sure FG has an interest in such intricate box art. The only people who would truly appreciate it are horror game enthusiasts such as yourself, which is a very small amount of total sales.

Besides, wouldn't you rather them take the time they would have spent on the box to further polish what I believe will be another amazing horror game?

I rate it 3 memes.
06-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Find
DanteWilhelm Offline

(06-17-2012, 10:02 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: W-whe... where are the cookies?

Seriously though, I'm not sure FG has an interest in such intricate box art. The only people who would truly appreciate it are horror game enthusiasts such as yourself, which is a very small amount of total sales.

Besides, wouldn't you rather them take the time they would have spent on the box to further polish what I believe will be another amazing horror game?
definitely

i went overboard :p

Just an outer sleeve would be nice, or just awesome artwork, of course it is a very small amount of people which is why if anything was made it would be in a very small quantity.

Just curious to see some boxart for the game and to know how it's going to be packaged, overture was too plain but I like owning it, there's just something more satisfying about owning black plague because of the additional packaging.
06-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Find
DanteWilhelm Offline

OK thanks for the responses guys, as a reward you get... NOTHING

not even one cookie, yes I lied.

whatever the art/packaging is I'm sure it will be awesome Smile

so excited for a real horror game, not an action game with monsters in it.
06-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Damn you. I came for cookies, and I get none.

Screw you.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
06-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Find