Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement Any music for your custom stories?
PythonBlue Offline

Threads: 13
Smile  Any music for your custom stories?

I know I've contributed a bit already, thanks mostly to my thread in the Resources forum, but I've decided to look for openings regarding music for a specific custom story. The only one I'm working on at the moment that has a high chance of finishing, sadly, is Painful Shadows 2; the others are either just concepts, or work that appears to have been abandoned due to other people's commitments. Undecided

To sum up my genres: while I can do neoclassical music and other genres with relative ease, my specialty is electronic ambient music.

Those of you who haven't seen my thread titled "Lots of Amnesia-themed music", be sure to take a listen to the samples geared specifically for Amnesia custom stories, there. Wink

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2012, 03:53 PM by PythonBlue.)
06-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Find
mattwestwick Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Any music for your custom stories?

Really like your stuff. I have been inspired by the new Amnesia game to make more of my own ambient stuff. Are you much in demand for your work? Because it's very accomplished.
06-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

I am in great need of some custom music to finish off my "Great Work" custom story, if you'd be willing to work with me. Big Grin

I'm already using some of your ambient music from that thread in my demo, most notably at the end of Chapter 1 and the middle of Chapter 2.

06-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
PythonBlue Offline

Threads: 13

Well, it appears I'm in demand, now. XD

Sure, I'm willing to do my best for your story, Damascus. Smile

06-20-2012, 03:07 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

Thanks a bunch! I sent you an e-mail with some details on where my custom story is gonna go. Hope it can be of some help! Also feel free to try out my demo to see what sort of atmosphere I'm going for! Smile

06-20-2012, 04:40 AM
Find